Why Mindwerx for Your Next Planning Event?
Mindwerx. Inspiring creativity & Innovation
- Are creativity and innovation ﬁrmly on your business radar?
- Do you need help in the move from talking about innovation to actually innovating?
- Are you under-utilising your most important innovation tool – your people and their brains?
- Are you wanting blue sky thinking or need blue ocean strategies?
Then Mindwerx can help you and your business, with...
- Collaborative Team Facilitation planned for your next team planning event.
- The 90-Day Innovation Challenge to make innovation happen - fast!
- The Mindwerx Creativity Blitz to get breakthrough idea in 2-hours to 2-days
- Insights to ACTION at your next conference - we can even MC the event for you.
- Zing for Super Fast Collaboration - combining technology with Deliberate and Creative Thinking to ensure team success.
- Unique Blended Learning Programs that inspire creativity, innovation and advanced learning.
Our core business is inspiring creativity and innovation. We show individuals and organisations how they can achieve outstanding success through developing team creativity in a deliberate manner and teach the skills that lead to real and continuous innovation.
If you have been thinking about innovation, without being sure where to start, Mindwerx can make it happen for you.
So whether you’re looking for a new product idea, business process, marketing program or a solution to a problem, there are simple tools and techniques to help you.
We work around Australia with Corporate, Government and Education clients.
We regularly work Internationally; in New Zealand, the UK, USA, Middle East, South Africa, China and South East Asia.
Mindwerx established the Buzan Centre: Australia/New Zealnd in 2001, to promote Tony Buzan’s advanced learning techniques - Mind Mapping, Speed Reading, and Memory.
Bill is one of the best facilitators I’ve ever been involved with. Not only his knowledge on
the subject and tools, but he also shared with us his knowledge on other
things not part of the program (Camtasia, blogs, different types of
things they are trying on their websites) – this was above
what was expected as part of the course.
…Danielle Condon, Simplot Australia
Jennifer Goddard, what can you say. Engaging, energetic and entertaining. She has an
incredible story to tell and provided the delegates with a few tips on improving
your memory including how to remember peoples names. Though it was
her presentation style that has you wanting more. From the
feedback I received from the delegates she certainly was
a real winner with all commenting on the relevance of her
presentation and tips to your work and family life.
President, Supply Chain and Logistics Assn of Australia - Qld