From: secretary[at]worldmemorychampionships[dot]com
Sent: Wednesday, 16 July 2008 12:30 AM
To: 'Jennifer Goddard';
Subject: World Memory Sports Council

Hi Jennifer,

Yesterday there was a meeting of the WMSC full Council chaired by...

Why do millions watch 22 people run around chasing after a little white ball in order to kick it into a net?

Find out what the fascination with soccer and memory competitions have in common in an interview with Tony Buzan

I am off to Bangkok next week to convene the Thailand Memory...

Syndicate content